Monday, November 8, 2010

First Song; Since I Found You--Just You

My world is filled with love and song
The gray clouds turned to blue,
There's sunshine in my heart today
That beats for you, just you.

Chorus:

Since I found you, just you, dear heart,
My soul's caressed with love's own wine,
The ecstasy's so wondrous sweet,
Since you--just you--dear heart, are mine.

The stars of night are gems of gold,
The glorious dawn's of rose-flushed hue,
 The ecstasy's so wondrous sweet,
Since I found you, dear heart, just you.


The streams of time are filled with joy,
Like gems of morning dew,
That glistens in this heart o' mine
That beats for you, just you.
                                         chorus:
                                       V.C.



1 comment:

  1. Good day! I would like to state that you really succeeded in organizing a marvelous resource. Will you be so kind and give an answer to my question. Do you have an idea to write professionally or having a blog is a kind of hobby?

    ReplyDelete